The Saint Laurence’s Board of Management members are:
- Julie Breen – Chairperson
- Ciara Walsh – Parent Nominee
- Lorraine Holohan – Treasurer & Communitee Nominee
- Damian Moran – Principal
- Carragh Ní Éineachán – Teacher Nominee
- Patrick Ambrose – Community Nominee
- Andoni Ó Conchubhair – Secretary & Parent Nominee
- Sr. Catherine Greene – Patron’s Nominee
The Board meets seven or eight times per year and is responsible for the governance of the school.
The board is guided by The Governance Manual for Primary Schools 2019 – 2023 as produced by the Department of Education and by the Catholic Primary Schools Management Association on behalf of the Catholic Church.